Here at Little Willows we love dogs, especially Lola who is my cross
Lhasa Apso/Bichon Frise.
I hate ‘rules’ but in the effort to keep everyone comfortable I would be grateful
if you would have a look at my Dog Policy just to check that you are happy
with my requests.
That done Lola and I look forward to welcoming you.
Little Willows Dog Policy
I welcome well-behaved and friendly dogs and Lola and I do want you to enjoy
your stay at Little Willows. Please take a moment to read this Dog Policy.
In the interest of the safety of all guests I am unable to accept dogs of breeds
whose behavior is known to be unpredictable. I will therefore NOT take:
- Rottweiler breeds or any cross breed including these strains. If your
dog has any record of unpredictable behavior please make other arrangements
for your stay.
For other large dogs please check before making a reservation.
- Dogs should be under your ownership and responsibility for at
least 6 months prior to your stay. I do not take dogs younger than 6 months
- Dogs must be under control your control at all times;
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the cottage regardless of how
they may be secured;
- You are responsible for the immediate clean-up and repairs of
incidental damage caused by the dog. The clean-up should be thorough enough
so as to
generate no additional work for the Little Willows cleaners. I provide
“poo bags” if necessary;
- I expect that all appropriate vaccination, including flea treatment,
have been regularly carried out on your dog. If veterinary standards
are not met, you must mention this to me straight away;
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture and may not sleep in/on
your bed. If you have forgotten to bring appropriate bedding for the dog/s
- I can help you;
- Please always make sure that your dog/s is clean before bringing
it into the house. If necessary, please ask me for a bucket, cloths, hosepipe
– all available on request. Dog towels are available on request;
- Dogs may not be cleaned in the showers or sinks;
- I reserve the absolute right to terminate a stay without notice
if a dog and/or its owner cause damage or inconvenience to the property
or me and
my dog. No recompense will be given in such cases.
- You will note that I have chickens behind the garage and I ask
that you make sure that your dog/s do not enter the orchard and chase the
I hope you are happy with these requests and please enjoy your time at