Self-catering in Little Willows
Little Willows is a self contained, New England style, single story, open plan
Minimum booking for Self-catering is 4 nights. Check Availability.
The nice things about Little Willows are:
- Large dining/sitting room;
- Shaker style kitchen;
- Two double bedrooms (double beds);
- Two bathrooms with walk in showers;
- Large enclosed garden;
- Beautiful terrace with cast iron table and chairs;
- Ample parking in gated driveway lit by dusk to dawn security lighting;
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the cottage;
- Iron and ironing board in the hall cupboard;
- Dogs welcome with prior arrangement;
- Little Willows is non-smoking throughout.
The great things about the bedrooms:
- Freeview HD television;
- Lovely bed linen;
- Fluffy white towels;
- Wonderful M&S Natural 1250 Firm mattresses;
- Deep feather duvets - non-feather duvets and blankets should you
prefer (please let me know at time of booking);
- I can also provide a top sheet for the beds during the summer
months should the guests find the weather to be uncomfortably hot;
- Two feather pillows;
- Two non-feather pillows;
- There is a fully equipped 'Shaker' style kitchen with:
- Place setting for six,
- Well stocked cupboards and drawers with cooking utensils,
- Fridge with small freezing compartment,
- Fan assisted oven,
- Washing machine facilities available - Please ask.
The Terrace and Garden
The large terrace and beautiful garden is popular with guests though
out the warm summer months and an idyllic place for early evening drinks before
going out to enjoy some of the excellent restaurants and pubs that are within
easy reach of Little Willows.
There is a wrought iron table and 4 chairs together with a small bench
on the terrace. A Webber barbeque is available.
The sitting/dining area
The sitting/dining room is an open plan area which leads out through
double doors onto a beautiful terrace and then into the picturesque garden.
The dining room table seats 4 with an additional two chairs for those
friends who may pop in.
A flat screen Freeview television and DVD player are in the sitting
room and there are a variety of board games and puzzles in the cupboard.
There is plenty of space. A five bar gate at the drive entrance leads
onto a large graveled area lit with dusk to dawn security lighting.